We are Looking for Nurses and Nurse Support Workers in Scotland
Are you looking for a change?
We are looking to employ band 5 nurses and nursing support workers to roll-out our colon capsule endoscopy service throughout Scotland. This exciting opportunity will make you a part of our growing team in the UK.
If you are passionate, forward thinking, and enjoy working on the forefront of service delivery, we would be delighted to have you on our team. Our head office is based in Inverness. However, we will be recruiting throughout Scotland, especially around Glasgow.
CorporateHealth International is a start-up company on a mission to make gastrointestinal diagnostics accessible for everyone. From our main UK office in Inverness we collaborate with others to help “scale up” internationally by pairing innovative technology with human services.
Together with NHS Scotland, Medtronic, and many more we are now bringing Colon Capsule Endoscopy to people across all of Scotland and we need you to make it happen!
As part of your role as a Nurse or Nursing Support Worker, you will be delivering Colon Capsule Clinics alongside our specialised team in person, over the phone, and via video conferencing.
There may be travel involved in both Scotland and England, delivering clinics until those areas are staffed and up and running.
As Nurses you will be trained to provide support to newly opened clinics and newly appointed staff, alongside delivering the clinics to patients. We will also train you to read the videos produced and there will be room for promotion moving forward should you become “expert” at this.
Nursing Support Workers do not need previous experience, however as the job can be variable, we are looking for people that are adaptable and passionate about patient care.
CorporateHealth International aim to deliver the highest standard of care, therefore we expect the highest standard of care from all our staff.
DEVELOPER SOFTWARE AS A
MEDICAL DEVICE (SAMD)
After successful initial development of an Artificial Intelligence system to help automate the analysis of large bowel pathology, we have an exciting opportunity for a new role to further develop the Software as a Medical Device (SaMD), Doing so will enable our workforce to become more productive in their day-to-day operations and open the opportunity to market the SaMD as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
It is essential that the applicant has:
- Comfort in a start-up environment with a high level of autonomy and accountability
- Had exposure to full stack engineering with a strong sense of user experience
- The ability to use Agile development under the constraints of SaMD compliance requirements
- Capability of visualising the bigger picture while also working on the fine details
- Minimum HND in an area of Computer Science. Other subjects accepted if candidate has the required skills
It is desirable that the applicant has:
- A good understanding of the security and privacy challenges that come with medical information
- processing in distributed, cloud-based environments
- Used Microsoft Azure cloud solutions, especially advanced functions
- Strong communication and social skills and capable of effective virtual collaboration
- The ability to interact with a diverse and international range of team members, third-party providers, healthcare professionals and other potential customers
- An interest in healthcare and an entrepreneurial spirit
If this job is of interest to you, please contact us: